Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Service Reception Assistant Manager | Al Futtaim Motors | Abu Dhabi
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
About the Job:
Based in Mussaffah, Abu Dhabi, the Assistant Reception Manager will ensure the service department operates to the highest possible standards at all times delivering value for money for customers and excellent training opportunities for the employees,
Reporting to the Service Manager, your key accountabilities will include:
- To ensure that the appointments are being booked according to the Toyota Standards.
- To ensure that all the customers are being greeted nicely and attended without delay.
- To liaise with service advisors and collect job cards.
- To fairly distribute these jobs between the team.
- To ensure each team member is 130 efficient.
- To ensure excellent housekeeping within the Reception area.
- To maintain very high standards of Customer Service at all times.
- To maximise throughput on daily basis.
- To ensure all targets are met and staff complete their daily duties.
- To ensure that all the repair orders are being invoiced on time.
- To ensure that the contents of repair orders should be in line with Toyota standards.
- To adjust the staff timings in order to have smooth reception process for the customers.
- To liaise with Reception Manager/Service Manager in resolving the customer concerns.
- To ensure the monitoring of employee/customer engagement activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following:
- DAE Automotive/Mechanical or equivalent.
- 5years experience in a supervisory capacity within a reputable automotive workshop.
- Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilize skills appropriately
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards
- Ability adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain strong administration skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others to understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform their job.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Technical/Maintenance; Administration
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.