Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE ELEVATOR FIELD. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSIDER YOUR CV.
1. JOB PURPOSE
The Service Sales Manager is the link between the customer and the organization.
Must be tuned with the commercial problems with the customers and look for potential solutions.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
• Identify the key markets and customers and evaluate the potential for services sales.
• Accordingly, propose tactics to generate and develop service sales.
• Develop strong relationship with clients.
• Responsible in getting new maintenance contracts and secure existing contracts.
• Review and document soon- to -be expired contracts for renewal process.
• Prepare quotation according to customer’s enquiry for maintenance, parts and repairs
• Monitor financial status ( GM% and Outstanding Dues )
• Any other duties assigned by the Management.
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferably Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical )or Business School (Marketing, Sales)
• 3 to 5 years experience in Sales/ Service sales
Other languages besides English:
2. Urdu / Hindi
4. OTHER RELATED JOB INFORMATION
Internal and External Relations:
- Installation Department
- Modernisation Dept.
- Purchase Dept.
- Finance Dept.
• Excellent commercial background.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Technical knowledge.
• Excellent negotiation and persuading skills.
• Problem solving and conflict management skills.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
• Decision making skills
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical )or Business School (Marketing, Sales)
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$10,000 - $15,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Germany; Spain; India
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is one of the leading elevator companies
in the world. With sales of approx. €4.7 billion and almost
40,000 employees at more than 800 locations, the group is
active around the globe.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator's aim is to continue to grow strategically
and profitably. Innovation and quality are hallmarks of our
products and services and assure lasting customer relationships.