Service Advisor | Al Futtaim Honda - RAK
Honda is one of the UAE's most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970's when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda's presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products - a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently.About the Job:This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Service Advisors to work for one of our Honda operations in Ras Al Khaimah.
Service Advisors are the first contact in the Workshop for a customer and provides a window to the workshop. Job holder should be an image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
In this role you will have following responsibilities:
- Receive Customer Vehicles for Service and Repair Jobs and raise repair orders on Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
- Able to provide detailed explanation on jobs to be carried out on vehicle.
- Provide detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
- Ability to advise customers on the required vital jobs..
- Should have flair for Selling Value added Services, Service Contracts and accessories.
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience.
- Regularly follow up with Workshop controller and technicians on his vehicles and update Customers regularly on the job progress and ensure delivery of the vehicle at the promised time.
- Raise Warranty approvals
- Raise special orders for parts not available and follow up and keep customer informed.
- Prepare Invoices on DMS and arrange for Active delivery of vehicles.
- Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time.
- Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing.
- Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Technically competent, with ability to understand customer needs and requirements
- Ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/maintenance and most importantly quality customer care
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
- Ability to advise customers on the required jobs in a timely, professional manner
- Flair for selling value added services, service contracts and accessories.
- Proactive approach when dealing with customer complaints, with ability to resolve discrepancies and issues appropriately.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work. The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.