This position is responsible for the workshop reception activities in the dealership to provide optimum customer care within the service center scope of work.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Contribute to the development of the brand’s service plan and targets and ensure that they are achieved.
• Ensure high quality, competitive reception operation service to guarantee customer's satisfaction.
• Ensure timely and quick maintenance and repair of customer’s vehicle by means of exact diagnosis and repair order preparation.
• Ensures that day-to-day activities of the brand’s reception service functions in accordance to the approved practices, procedures and quality standards.
• Implements workshop reception services policies and procedures.
• Advise customers of the type, range and cost of the repair order before and after vehicle handover.
• Record and follow up incomplete work and service invoices.
• Development and implement an effective scheduling system to ensure minimum waiting time for customer vehicles receiving & delivery.
• Plan and implement an optimum utilization of workshop capacity in co-operation with the Workshop Controller.
• Ensure services quality, safety requirements and FIFO working principles within area of responsibility.
• Maintain good customer relationships and resolves complaints regarding brand’s services and workshop.
• Maintain and prepare damage reports highlighting recommendations for product improvement.
Note: this job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
This position reports to the Senior Service Advisor.
Span of Control
This position has no supervisory authority.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related Technical field.
• Minimum 1-3 years of related experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Excellent computer skills.
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related Technical field.
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma