Shift Manager - Logistics - Kuwait
Retail is dynamic - buying habits, markets and trends can change almost overnight. That's why we have a far-reaching infrastructure to support our retail outlets. Systems are in place to ensure that our fastest selling lines are continually replenished. We've made multi-million dollar investments with a capacity to fulfill our growing requirement throughout the region.
The Shift Manager is responsible for managing a shift within the Warehouse, receive process & dispatch merchandise to our various stores all over the Kuwait.
The person must monitor visitor controls, safety & security, drive performance, ensure customer satisfaction and identify ways for improvement
- Obtain information from the Shipping Department on incoming shipments.
- Ensure that all Distribution Centre Departments receive & process daily picking & store deliveries.
- Manage Distribution Centre cost budget.
- Co-ordinate stock takes & cycle counts.
- Manage a team including workload, motivation, training & appraisals.
- Ensure that Employees are trained & familiar with company policies & procedures.
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports as required
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.