Showroom Manager - Interiors
Our furniture business entity "Interiors" is looking to recruit a Show Room Manager for our flagship Dubai location. You will be resonsible for managing the Dubai showroom including design department and fabric/curtain workshop. You will have about 32-35 direct reportees and oversee the Showroom sales, Projects sales, Villa sales.
The ideal person will have atleast 7 to 10 years of managerial experience in the retail sector - preferably in the furniture filed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree
- 5 Year minimum of showroom manager experience and multi departments with proven successful record
- Preference of Furniture experience
- ENGLISH AND ARABIC fluency
- The ability to drive team work
- Ability to motivate staff
- Control overtime
- The ability to Drive Sales and inspire sales staff
- Time management
- The Ability to communicate
- The Ability of being a good listener
- The Ability to resolve conflict
- Handle pressure
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Furniture Showrooms
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group was founded by the Chairman of the Group, H.E. Easa Saleh Al Gurg CBE in 1960, with the acquisition of the Grundig franchise followed by the British American Tobacco agency.
Today, the Group is associated with a number of world renowned companies through joint ventures, franchises and other marketing arrangement. The Group’s list of principals and joint venture partners includes Unilever, Siemens, Dunlop, Burmah Castrol, Grundig, Osram, British American Tobacco and ICI amongst others. The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group business’ extends to three main verticals namely:-
• Trading – Mac Al Gurg, Scientechnic, Al Semsam, Technical & Trading LLC. Target Auto Services, Al Gurg Tires (Dunlop), Batteries and Accessories.
• Retail – ID Design, United Colors of Benetton & Sisley, Al Gurg Stationery, OFIS, Interiors and Better life.
• Manufacturing – Al Gurg Building Services, Gulf Engineering Industry, Gulf Metal Foundry, Al Gurg Electronics and Al Mashrabia Furniture.
Additionally, the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group’s portfolio includes the Al Gurg Real Estate Division that constitutes one of the largest private property based enterprise in the UAE.
The Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group started its journey more than 50 years ago and is now a large corporate enterprise comprising of 23 businesses with over 3,000 committed employees. The Group maintains a strong focus on employee development and has formed an in-house Training and Development Centre.
At Easa Saleh Al Gurg (ESAG), we stand tall as an employer of choice for people who bring intense passion and innovative ideas to work every day. We believe there is only one way to win a leadership position. We aim to be the best choice for most customers and the best place to work for the most talented people. Our philosophy is both simple and inclusive. We value people even as we protect our investments. Meritocracy drives our actions, decisions and employee advancements.