Showroom Sales Staff - Furniture
Experience in furniture sales is a plus but serious consideration will be given t for the right candidates who are customer oriented,dedicated determined, willing to learn, and who more than adequately fit our requirements.
The position is demanding and challenging yet highly rewarding.
We need dynamic and energetic sales staff and to be considered for this position, the candidates:
• Must be passionate about retailing with the ability to apply innovative sales techniques.
• Must possess the ability to apply cross cultural interactive selling skills.
• Thrive in consistently achieving and exceeding targets.
• Believe in absolute customer service excellence.
• Are self motivated and disciplined.
• Must be highly presentable with great communication skills.
• High energy level and enjoys interacting with customers
• English is a +
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Sales Product presentation Meeting Customer Needs Communication skills Closing Deals
high school graduate
- Job Location:
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0
- Residence Location:
- Kuwait; Saudi Arabia
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Midas furniture was established in 1993 with the vision to offer affordable, high-quality furniture and accessories. Our strategy was guided by a commitment to build a solid business that could grow with the market, both in terms of product selection and corporate infrastructure. Midas has since grown to become the largest Home and Office furniture retailer in its markets operating 9 large and friendly showrooms with over 750 employees in Kuwait, Jordan, Iraq, Qatar, Dubai and Saudi Arabia.