Sells variety of commodities in Modern Electronics Co showrooms and increasing sales by achieving and surpassing sales targets, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Executing endorsed plans and programs to achieve set goals
• Greeting customer on sales floor and determining make, type, and quality of merchandise desired
• Displaying merchandise, suggests selections that meet customer's needs, and emphasizing selling points of article such as quality and utility.
• Demonstrating use of merchandise in front of customers as a means of attracting the customer in purchasing the product
• Estimates quantity of products required to fill customer's need
• Prepares sales slip or sales contract.
• Receives payment or obtains credit authorization.
• Wraps or bags merchandise for customer or arranges for sold products to be delivered to customer's homes or business locations.
• Takes inventory of stock.
• Requisitions merchandise from stockroom
• Places new merchandise on display.
• Examines defective article returned by customer to determine if refund or replacement should be made.
• Uses computer database to research availability of merchandise.
• Answering customer telephone calls and providing required information
• Test the products for customer during sell operation
• Preparing periodic reports with respect to unit activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by his direct supervisor
- A minimum of three years experience in sales related activities in a similar organization
- Understanding sales and marketing related activities at Modern Electronics Co.
- Fluency in oral, written and read Arabic and English
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Coordination skills
- Negotiation and convincing skills
- Problem resolution
- Analytical thinking
- Service quality and user satisfaction oriented
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Training courses on latest sales and marketing techniques
- Training courses on technicalities of new products
- Training courses on SAP R3 systems
- Customer Satisfaction of the provided service
- Revenues and sales targets
- Achieving department's developed objectives
- Marketing Intelligence
Minimum requires High school certificate
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
Modern Electronics Company limited (MECL) is a leading consumer electronics companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it’s the sole distributor of Sony products. MECL operations cover sales, marketing, distribution, and servicing of Sony products in the Kingdom.