Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Directing the work frequently and supervising performance of the foremen
2. Performing paper works of the project in collaboration with the QA / QC Engineer in the project
3. Finding out and order materials used for project’s requirements.
4. Arranging and ordering equipment (hiring) used for the progress of work.
5. Following with store keeper for checking the availability at suitable time of materials and tools ordered.
6. Coordinating with store keeper and the Administration / Accounting Officer for checking invoices of suppliers.
7. Checking the invoices of new equipment.
8. Checking labors salaries.
9. Implementing cost control measures through coding system for all resources used including materials, equipment, and human resources.
10. Preparing periodic and progress reports.
11. Participating in some technical meetings and solution of technical problems.
12. Revision of work shop drawings before submittals.
13. Performing quantity surveying and checking quantities and bills for subcontractors and other stakeholders.
14. Any other duties assigned to him by the Construction Manager within scope of specialty.
1. Minimum, a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
2. Not less two years work experience in the field.
3. Proficiency in English and Arabic.
4. Using related computer software programs.
Bachelor degree in civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma