Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Site engineers perform a technical, organizational and supervisory role on construction projects, setting out and determining and tackle out the site problems in construction operations. Attending progress and coordination meetings, follow up the under construction sites progress.
A site engineer works as part of the site management team liaising with and working alongside architects, engineers, construction managers, supervisors, planners, surveyors and subcontractors. They share responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resources.
Work typically involve:
• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
• Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
• Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect;
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
• Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
• Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site;
• Preparing reports as required;
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years work experience in the field .
- Contacts with Consultants in the conveying systems.
- Highly motivated and ability to handle clients.
- Good understanding of technical aspects.
- Ability to organize and manage a team.
- Languages: Technical English and spoken Arabic
- Result oriented.
- Engineering Product Knowledge primarily for equipments industry.
- Valid Kuwait driving license.
- Age between 24 and 30 years.
Mechanical Engineering degree / Electrical Engineering degree / Electronics Engineering degree
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Consulting Services; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
supply & installations of Elevators & escalator