He is to perform technical, supervisory and organizational role on construction projects specifically interiors. He will apply designs to mark out site areas. A Site Supervisor works actively as part of the Project Management Team to understand project objectives and priorities and to meet project objectives with regards to safety, cost control and schedule. He will share responsibility for site security, health and safety, and the organization and supervision of material and human resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of the site on a Day to Day basis, which includes supervising and monitoring of the site labor force and the work of any sub-contractors.
• Planning and organizing the work efficiently (site facilities) in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
• Checking and understanding plans, technical drawings.
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the architect.
• Overseeing the selection of materials. To ensure that all the materials used are according to specifications.
• Resolving any technical difficulties and other problems that may unexpectedly arise.
• Report to Project Management Team on project issues and sub-contractor’s performances.
He has to have a Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Engineer or its equivalent. At least 5 years experience in the same position. Advance level in English both Verbal & Written. knowledge of ISO QMS is a plus
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Interior design
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma