Site Engineer (Elevator ,Escalator ,Lift )
1. Site engineer for Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Maintenance of Escalators and Moving Walks
2. Responsible for Installation, Testing and Commissioning & Maintenance of Escalators and Moving Walks
3. Responsible for site coordination with the Main Contractor and Other Subcontractor.
4. Attending Site Coordination Meetings.
5. Planning and advising the installation and maintenance materials requirement well in time to the Installation Manager
6. Responsible for raising Trouble Reports to principals on technical matters.
7. Responsible for handling re-construction, Investigation & Technical Query received from principals.
8. Responsible for safety related matters at site.
9. Project progress as per installation programme.
10. Planning of work process and arranging of facilities at site.
11. Supervision of installation works
12. Control of materials and manpower at site
13. Checking of materials received at site
14. Taking corrective and preventive measures at site
15. Reporting to Installation Manager regarding progress, field staff welfare & safety.
16. Responsible for stage-wise inspection and co-ordination with QA/QC Dept.
17. Responsible for reporting / identifying any non-conformance related to product.
18. Furnishing site reports to the Installation Manager
1. Almost 10 years in the field of Elevators, Escalators and Moving walks.
2. Almost 5 years in Escalators or moving walks installation and Testing & Commissioning.
3. Team management capability for more than 30 persons
1. Proficiency in English
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Exceptional Interpersonal ability
4. Working under pressure
5. Ab6. Coaching, knowledge transfer and leading teams skills
7. Capability to initiate and innovate
8. Knowledge in computer systems (MS Office).
9. Not older than 35 yearsility to meet tight deadlines
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,500 - $2,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma