The Pearl Gas to Liquids (GTL) project includes the development of offshore natural gas resources in Qatar’s North Field. Upstream, natural gas is produced, transported and processed to produce 120,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day of condensate, liquefied petroleum gas and ethane. Downstream, dry gas is used as feedstock to produce 140,000 barrels per day of clean, high quality GTL fuels and products.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the configuration and maintenance of Honeywell EPKS DCS.
- Possess sound knowledge of Foundation Fieldbus & HART protocols as well as interfacing protocols & devices to Safety Systems & DCS.
- Possess knowledge and experience of Foundation Fieldbus & HART maintenance and configuration including instrument installation, calibration and device replacement and parameter configuration best practices.
- Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of FF & HART equipment failures end-to-end (device to system) using relevant tools such as ADM, DTM, FBT-6, Handheld Communicators, FDM and Event Summary.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Possess skill to carry out maintenance strictly complying to established procedures, Work Instructions and best practices.
- Possess skill to identify Work Instruction improvements and author revisions.
- Shall be experienced with HSE and Permit to work requirements in petroleum and petrochemical industry.
- Working level experience with common SAP PM and CM transaction codes and SAP workflow is considered advantageous.
- Shall be a team player and able to work with different teams such as project, maintenance, engineering and contractors in multicultural environment.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. Our aim is to meet the world's energy needs in ways that are viable, now and in the future. By joining Shell you can help make a difference to the world and get more out of your working life than you thought possible. As a Graduate or a Professional discover the wealth of application opportunities that exist and find your next career move. Learn more at http://www.shell.com/careers.