Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities for Software Developer
1. Consult with managerial and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of software applications.
2. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into high quality computer programs.
3. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using design diagrams, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
4. Conduct various testing cycles and trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired results.
5. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
6. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
7. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
1. Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
2. Sitting for extended periods of time.
3. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
4. Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
5. Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
1. 3-5 Years of prior development experience with Microsoft VB.Net and MS SQL Server
2. Bachelor's degree
3. Certified as MCPD
4. Experience with SharePoint, Frontend Identity Management (FIM)
5. Experience with Newsgatore will adding value.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma