Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
With over 12 years of interactive experience, Cleartag is a digital agency that has set out to innovate its way to the future. We continuously create and propose new paths to our clients/partners and make sure that digital is never 'traditional' and always a business differentiator.
We are a team of over 50 interactive experts who specialize in digital media, web design and development, software engineering, sensors, user experience design, digital infrastructure design, as well as the latest in social media, new media, and analytics…etc. At Cleartag, we love what we do - yet we recognize that we are only as good as the people we do it with! We are always on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for innovation, an eye for design, and a desire to grow and explore new territory.
If this sounds like you, then we are looking forward to your application!
The development unit is the core of Cleartag and we are expanding our team with talented, challenge driven developers. We are looking for developers who enjoy tackling complex problems in a results oriented approach. Generalists who are proficient in a certain technology (which is PHP in this case) or platform but who also understand that the choice of technology is coupled with the problem at hand. Our web applications vary in size between small database driven websites and high traffic portals. We need you to be ready to work in small teams with our team leads to implement identified business requirements using the recommended frameworks, coding standards, patterns and best practices.
- Be proficient in developing new software and don’t face problems being an early adopter to certain languages and tools.
- Drive innovation within team and company.
- Be part of the overall software life cycle which includes participating in code reviews, setting coding standards and introducing new technologies to the team.
- Work with Quality Assurance and developers to ensure software builds meet system, functional and performance requirements and adhere to corporate polices such as security and privacy.
- Be familiar with the agile software development methods and be willing to endorse or be part of a team adapting one of these methods.
- Be capable of taking direction and building web applications to specification within mandated deadlines.
- Be a strong communicator capable of expressing accomplishments and blockers, and escalating risks to team leaders in a timely fashion.
- Have good time management skills.
Required technical Skills:
- Proficiency with advanced PHP and MySQL.
- Strong evident knowledge of the MVC pattern.
- Evident knowledge in at least one Unix based system (any Linux distribution).
- Proficiency with in-depth data mining, data analytics, data manipulation and reporting.
- Familiarity with XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with Web services interaction models: RPC, SOA, REST.
Exceptional candidates will:
- Be proficient with at least one PHP framework andor Content management system: CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP, Drupal, Joomla.
- Be proficient in database architecture, optimization and scalability standards.
- Have Social Media, SEO experience.
- Have SCRUM or Agile methodology knowledge.
- Familiar with PayPal, Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Have an interest in digital marketing.
- Have working knowledge of SVN.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Cleartag is a rapidly growing full digital agency offering consultancy, web, mobile & tangible media development, the full range of social media acitivies and infrastructure support.
A winner of multiple awards, it is extending its reach in the GCC and range with the developement of new and different products.
The company is always on the look out for talent that wants to grow...