Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Provide 1st line support for the software developed by the company or microsoft products at the customers sites.
- Test the softwares for any bugs and contact the developers to solve the bugs.
- Participating in system analysis and design for new solutions.
- Preparing technical documentation for the developed software.
- Participating in pre-sales tasks when needed (i.e. preparing presentations, demos, etc…).
- University graduate.
- 1-2 years experience (excellent fresh graduates will be considered).
- Good knowledge in MS Access database, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005, and knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- V.Good experience in Windows XP/7/8 support and other Microsoft softwares.
- V.Good knowledge in networking.
- MCDST or MCITP is preferred
- MCSA is prefered
- Good communication skills, friendly attitude.
- V.Good command of English
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
DALTEX INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO is a member of Daltex group, a large group operating successfully in the Egyptian and international market for more than 35 years. Daltex Information Technology - established in 1992 - is a leading computer company in Egypt which is fully dedicated to the information technologies and to providing a comprehensive range of products and services, including: -
Ready made software
Custom made software
Unix and MS windows based servers
Technical and commercial workstations
Data communication & networking
Maintenance and support services
Daltex customers in Egypt span several sectors of the market including: Banking, Government, Military, General Trade, Manufacturing, etc.
Over the past years, Daltex has established partnerships and representation agreements with several international IT vendors and suppliers which makes available to customers in the area a very impressive basket of products and professional services. Our partners include Unisys Corp. of USA, Burroughs, IBM, Microsoft, GFG, Bankstar, CEB..etc
Daltex strategy is to provide the users in our area with the latest products of the information technology. The company, however, fully understands the particular requirements of the local users; hence, it works in close co operation with its partners for the right adaptation and implementation of the systems to meet the needs of the local users.
Daltex is committed to provide the highest level of after sale services through a modern service center staffed with fully trained engineers and sufficient stock of all the required spares. Technical support services are also provided by a team of professional system engineers.