Date Posted: 2014/10/21
Who are we?
• We are the Number One online marketplace for jobs in the Middle East
• We sell recruitment solutions to thousands of companies across the Middle East
• We have the largest database, with millions of CVs of ambitious global professionals
We have the best product! We have the biggest customers! We need more... we need you!
Here is what you can expect from us:
• A fun, vibrant and productive environment
• A commitment to reward & celebrate your hard work and achievements at every step
Key Responsibilities: To Keep Bayt #1!
* Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
* Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
* Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
* Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
* Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
* Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation
* Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
* Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel
* Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
* Determine system performance standards
* Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements
* Document and maintain all documentation related to any of the above tasks.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressures.
- Great desire to learn and thrive.
- Very Good communication skills .
- Analytical thinking.
-Familiarity with scripting language.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Bayt.com is the leading online recruitment website in the Middle East and North Africa. With over 15 million registered job seekers (February 2014), we represent all career levels, industries, job roles and nationalities in the region. Bayt.com works with over 40,000 employers, from small businesses to large multi-nationals and governments, to help them successfully attract and recruit qualified professionals and executives every day. From our 13 offices in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, and the UAE, Bayt.com maintains an ongoing, dedicated customer support staff that is able to work directly with our employers to ensure their goals are achieved efficiently and cost-effectively. Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the region. Over the years, we have won numerous awards of recognition, including the "Leading E-Commerce Website in the Pan Arab Region" by the Pan Arab Web Awards (2007), the "Company of the Year" award by the TECOM Investments Pearl Awards (2009), SME Advisor Stars of Business Awards (2011), and the "Top Companies to Work for in the UAE" award by the Great Places to Work Institute for four years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).