Solaris Unix Administrator
• Installation and Administration of Solaris OS
• Installation and Configuration of Sun Servers and Sun Storages
• Performs activities related to implementation, maintenance and support of SUN Solaris platform, systems & storage arrays.
• Provide system administration for critical servers / workstations /Networks
• Develop and optimize software tools for test data management
• Identify and implement improvement proposal and provide training
1. University degree in computer science, at least Bsc.
2. At least 4 years experience with Solaris administration.
3. Experience with Sun Cluster and HA environment.
4. Experience with Solaris and Veritas Volume manager.
5. Experience with SAN storage administration.
6. Any experience with Oracle admin on Solaris will be added value.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Hardware; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma