Promote Spa's services, packages and products.
Follow set procedures on posting charges, cashing checks, and refunds.
Solicits guest feedback via guest comment cards and acknowledges guest preferences for future visits.
Ensure good communication between reception and the relevant team members to ensure smooth operation of the Spa.
1. Good English Skills - speaking and writing
2. Prior spa or hospitality experience preferred.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Technical proficiency (basic computer applications).
5. Attention to detail.
6. Customer service experience.
7. Strong organizational and time management discipline.
8. Understanding of hospitality operating systems.
9. Solid judgment and ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
10. Operate effectively in stressful situations.
11. Ability to multi-task.
12. Ability to adapt to changing guest needs.
13. Detail oriented, friendly and organized
14. Flexible schedule required including days, weekends, and holidays.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Personal Care and Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $0 - $500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates