Space Planner | Plug Ins | Dubai
About the Business:
Plug-Ins is a leading multi-brand consumer electronics and IT retailer in the UAE and acknowledged favourite with discerning customers. An Al-Futtaim group company, Plug-Ins represents over 350 leading brands through an established network of four stores located in popular shopping destinations:
Dubai Festival City, The Dubai Mall, Al-Ghurair City and Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi. Plug-Ins enjoys high-brand recognition across the Middle East and is known for its leadership position and trend-setting initiatives. Plug-Ins has made buying electronics an enjoyable experience with customer friendly layout store layouts, excellent service and knowledgeable staff; all key ingredients of its customer service philosophy. Reputed for its extensive range of products, the electronics retail chain is underpinned by a team of product-savvy consultants who guide and assist customers in their purchasing decisions.
About the Job:
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Building and updating detailed CAD layouts and elevation-plans for all Plug-Ins stores as per actual space on site
- Translate preferred space mix for each store into fixture layouts on CAD while ensuring optimum use of floor space
- Creating planograms for each store as per product specific range plans
- To facilitate space allocation for branding opportunities at store level.
To be seriously considered for this role you must have
- 4 years within a similar role in the electronics retail industry
- Certified course in Auto Cad
- Proficiency in Auto Cad & MS Office
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with various functions
- Willingness to operate from shop floor as and when necessary
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.