Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Workgroup’s Purpose As part of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) the Customer & Partner Advocacy Organization (CPA) allows Microsoft to proactively listen and respond to customer and partner issues. As a key resource for Microsoft employees and partners, CPA provides a mechanism to address individual customer issues and identify systemic problems that impact our customers and partners. CPA is delivered through FTE’s, contingent and vendor staff based in the subsidiary.
This role will take responsibility for the management of the regional Review Board, Issue Management and initiatives. A key requirement will be working with the CPA teams to create the end-to-end process to solve and advocate for customers and Partners.
Job’s Purpose The Advocacy Specialist (AS) role offers an opportunity to build incremental value for our customers and partners to increase their confidence and loyalty to Microsoft. The Advocacy Specialist role will focus groups of issues and/or groups of specific customers and will be able to upsell the overall //GetHelp experience. The Senior Advocacy Specialist position is focused on researching and managing complex, mission critical customer & partner issues with a focus on developing relationships with internal field roles - AM, PAM, TAM, …).
This position is responsible for
- GetHelp - Escalation and Issue resolution
- Drive GetHelp, the Review Board Cases and Issue Management for CSS
- Execution of the Customer & Partner Advocacy (CPA) Strategy
- Engagement with Global Customer & Partner Advocacy Leadership Team (GCALT) and Implementation of globally agreed Customer Advocacy initiatives
- Proactive Issue prevention Strategy and CPA delivery Model for EMEA
- Act as the senior escalation point for Issues within CSS.
- Drive and manage critical & high impact appeals (Review Board)
- Operate Review Board cases and drive systemic Issue resolution in EMEA and Global
1) Understand current business processes & tools which impact our customers. Demonstrate In depth knowledge for different top segments such as SMSP, EPG and Services
2) Proven successful cross group collaboration skills & work with the necessary owners internally to resolve any issues, and fix processes, demonstrated ability to identify problems, determine root cause, collect data from various sources and determine an acceptable solution which meets all Microsoft and the Customer/Partners business needs. Takes a structured and systematic approach to investigating and solving problems - Must demonstrate problem-solving abilities, particularly when confronted with time-sensitive issues that require collaborative evaluation & resolution across team boundaries.
3) Systematically and simultaneously analyze the implications of customer/partner issues and required solutions across multiple customer service areas on behalf of Microsoft Business Groups, Product Groups, and Partners
4) Identify systemic issues and work with corporate business owners to implement changes that promote and increase positive customer and partner satisfaction and use this data to identify trends and key issues
5) Proactively make recommendations to decrease volumes of escalations and complaints.
6) Share information and knowledge with the other team members, business owners, and the wider CSS community to reduce the number of repeated Customer & Partner issues.
7) Addressing the most sensitive and complex issues while honoring the customer/partner perspective throughout the GetHelp escalation process.
8) Manage Review Board appeals end to end. Initiate influence across organizational boundaries to deliver customer resolutions while bringing focus and accountability to Microsoft product and services across the company. Influence and negotiate across organizational boundaries to bring focus and accountability that will enhance Microsoft’s product and services.
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. We're motivated and inspired by how our customers and partners use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas and stay connected to what's important to them.
We run our company in much the same way. Our employees come as they are and do what they love. We’re a global company, located in over 100 countries, but we often act like a startup. We do software — but we also do hardware, services, research, and community outreach. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft? You just might be surprised.