Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties shall include, but not limited, to the following:
- Maintain and uphold organization-wide procurement policies, standards and systems.
- Conduct procurement research, develop specifications and write procurement plans needed both for business development and project implementation purposes.
- Prepare and coordinate preparation of Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotations, and other solicitation documentation intended for the procurement of commodities and services.
- Lead and participate in evaluations of proposals or quotations and analysis of cost and price factors.
- Prepare final recommendations, obtain appropriate approvals and proceed with actual purchases.
- Ensure all purchases are carried out in line with donor regulations and with budget requirements.
- with at least six years relevant experience in procurement, preferably in a hotel setting
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree
- excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- proficient in MS Office
- fluent in English
- highly organized and with sense of urgency
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location: