Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Develop and implement asset strategy to maximize the return of capital employed.
Provide advice to TBP management on investments/asset disposal to ensure optimum returns for individual asset class and services.
Create, improve and document processes, policies and regulations for TBP products and services.
Principal Accountabilities/Key Results Areas:
1. Conduct feasibility studies and develop asset strategy and plan for assigned TBP assets and services in order to maximize the return of capital employed;
2. Assist the Head of PDD to communicate and align with other internal departments and external stakeholders to ensure the approved asset strategy plan is understood and implemented across the organization;
3. Carry out product and service administration supports for asset class(es) assigned to ensure pricing control policy set by the TBP Delegation of Authority policy is followed by various stakeholders;
4. Prepare regular reports and provide improvement recommendations on effectiveness of the asset strategy and plan in order to make continuous improvement of TECOM asset management;
5. Propose and improve tools, processes and policy related to product and pricing management to ensure that asset and product strategy plan are effectively implemented in the organization;
6. Draft the RFP, participate and engage relevant parties in vendor selection process, project management of the engagement, quality control of data & reports, post-engagement assessment and performance monitoring to ensure the performance quality of external research agencies or consulting firms.
1. Assist the Head of PDD to train junior staff within the department and/or outside the department related to PDD functions, tools and processes to ensure better alignment and knowledge transfer.
1. Strong analytical skills with financial acumen. Capable to build financial models, interpret financial information and use asset management tools, eg. Excel, Argus and Cougar etc., to make data-driven recommendations;
2. Ability to convey market trends, business needs, processes, constrains and priorities to different stakeholders and make sound recommendations;
3. Customer service oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills to drive audiences to desired actions;
4. Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Core Competencies (those highlighted are most important):
• Customer Service Orientation
• Team Work & Co-operation
• Organizational Commitment
• Achievement Motivation
Peripheral Competencies (those highlighted are most important):
• Analytical Thinking
• Conceptual Thinking
• Developing Others
• Impact & Influence
• Information Seeking
• Interpersonal Understanding
• Organizational Awareness
• Self - Confidence
• Relationship Building
A Degree in Real Estate/Building/Business Administration/Finance/Engineering or its equivalent
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma