• Facilitate the training and development of the technicians.
• Obtain approvals from the Water & Electricity department and consultants.
• Monitor the quality of Panels and ensure maintenance of standards.
• Participate in the procurement of consumables and components for panel building.
• Ensure that finished products meet the required standards and that routine tests are done correctly before delivery.
• Estimate quotations from the workshop for Electrical sales.
• Provide type test certificates for the workshop as required.
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Electrical Panel Board building
• Experience in designing, assembling and testing for quality control purposes
• GCC experience a plus
• Procurement knowledge will be an added advantage
• Familiarity with the use of AUTO CAD in its full scope.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to read technical drawings/plans and schematics specifications
• Good communication skills - fluent in writing and speaking English
• Team player
• Ability to supervise a team
Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma