Within the mission, vision and values of the CHC and the Division of Nursing Services, provide total nursing care for assigned patients. Rotates day and night shift to meet patient care requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
• Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient’s health care record in timely and ongoing manner.
• Demonstrates respect, compassion and cultural sensitivity to patients/families and other employees.
• Advocates for excellence in patient care and for patient rights.
• Performs any combination of following duties in care of patients in hospital, nursing home, or other medical facility, under direction of nursing and medical staff: Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine patients' needs.
• Bathes, dresses, and undresses patients.
• Serves and collects food trays and feeds patients requiring help.
• Transports patients, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists patients to walk.
• Turns and repositions bedfast patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores.
• Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
• Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Cleans, sterilizes, stores, prepares, and issues dressing packs, treatment trays, and other supplies.
• May assist in providing medical treatment and personal care to patients in private home settings and be designated Home Health Aide.
Registered Nurse with current Nursing License - Essential
Bachelors Degree in Nursing - Preferred
Two (2) years current clinical experience in specific area of practice - Essential
Specific certification as required in area of assignment - Essential
English Language Skills : Level I - Essential
Arabic Language Skills - Preferred
Computer Skills : Proficient - Essential
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Nursing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
About This Company
A newly established healthcare company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.