The Staffing Specialist is responsible for ensuring an ongoing supply of candidates, interviewing, assessing, and short listing candidates’ to fill vacant positions at different organizational levels and building the employer brand as "Employer of Choice" using the most cost effective and efficient recruitment channels.
Areas of Responsibility
• Responsible for enforcing an effective and timely recruitment process.
• Ensure that the approved yearly manpower plan is monitored and is being followed properly.
• Responsible for maintaining an updated recruitment pipe line, to monitor the recruitment progress.
• Suggest the most effective recruitment channels for approaching the right caliber candidates.
• Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
• Handles both, the local and overseas hiring process
• Ensure that the work visas of overseas hires are issued, and sent to the concerned overseas agency.
• Following up with concerned parties regarding new hires allocation (local and overseas).
• Conduct interviews & determine the suitability of applicants
• Handles and keeps track of employee change of status (transfers, promotions, terminations)
• Execute pre-screening and pre-employment testing as and when required
• Handles new employee induction as well as on-boarding.
• Make sure that new employees’ info are given to payroll in a timely manner
• Prepare periodic recruitment progress reports
• Prepare workforce analytics and metrics
- Strong communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Self motivated and eager to learn new tasks
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Recruitment process, local and over seas hire
- Job Location:
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma