Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring Steel Melting Shop performance on Daily basis
• Support the company for proper selection of the SMS process and equipments.
• Planning of maintenance without affecting production.
• Controlling all shift Activities.
• Target and initiate action towards less process deviation and zero rejection.
• Experience in steel making/Continuous Casting Machine, ingot route to make clean steel in cost effective way
• Monitor Heat wise cost of various grades and exercise appropriate controls.
• Entire plant of SMS administration , operation and maintenance of plant , Production , Quality.
• Monitor the scrap quality and maintain the plant cleaning
• Identify critical behavior of the machines during the operations
• Stabilize the production and maintenance activities of the entire unit to ensure the smooth operation of the plant.
• Ensure the rated production realization in shortest possible time.
• Must be capable to troubleshoot breakdowns
• Encourage the team to maintain high morale, involve in the innovative activities.
• Ensure the regular meeting and preparation of MIS reports for SMS complex.
• Implement the safe operating procedures of the plant.
• Ensure the safety of the man and machine.
Preferable Experience in the Steel industry (Iron-making), Experience at site (Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of work) is an added advantage, Negotiation skills, decision making, Time Mgmt, Good Communication Skills, Man Management
B.E Degree in Metallurgy / Mechanical Engineering / B.S (Chemistry)
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company