Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Receives, stores, maintains and issues inventory comprised of store items
• Determines inventory levels for all items purchased and stored; prepares orders sheets for showrooms including material specifications and desired quantities.
• unload goods and check them against order forms
• count, arrange and record the number of Material in store
• Supervise the warehouse
• Issuing purchasing requisition
- Have a Bachelor degree from university.
- Having computer Knowledge and Skills.
- Have a good communication skills in English
- Have a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the same field
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Heba Fire and Safety Co. Ltd is an ISO9001:2000 certified, was founded in 1989 in Dammam - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as a leading player in the fire and safety industry dealing in the supply, installation, design, testing, commissioning and maintenance of fire fighting, safety and security systems.
Heba has the largest network of branches covering all Saudi Arabia. Our international representations associates and partners enable us to excel in delivering competitive products and services.