Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Store Manager (Female) - Evans , (KSA-WP)
For over 30 years, Evans has occupied a unique position in the UK market, offering a one-stop shop for size 16+ customers. Evans has special expertise in designing, fitting and styling the latest fashions to flatter the fuller-figure women. Evans sells confidence, not just clothes. Evans has long been a friend to these women, who are mostly ignored by high street retailers. The customers who shop in Evans are aged between 24 and 55 years.
Evans' range is characterised by three distinct areas:
Formal wear, Casual wear and Lingerie
As a Store Manager, you will be managing a fast paced store providing excellent customer service experience to all customers. You will be accountable to maximise store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales. Leading by example, you will be committed to reducing stock loss, maximizing merchandising opportunities and maintaining cost controls.
- Deliver high levels of motivation and development to a diverse team.
- Recommend brand feedback, customer requests, and in-store promotions.
- Drive highest possible standards of in-store visual impact.
- Decide on form of implementation of stockloss controls, recommend areas of focus and changes in processes used within the store.
- Promote the highest standards of in store training.
- Promote a positive learning environment within the store.
- Ensure that the store is fully compliant with all required administrative procedures according to company guidelines.
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.