Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Store Manager - Teavana - UAE
Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise. At Teavana we offer tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its Heaven of Tea' retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable teaolgists' engage and educate customers about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company's mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognised and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world.
The Store Manager is responsible for maximizing Store contribution by proactively driving sales & margin, reduce stock loss & manage controllable costs. Motivate & develop team members & ensure store complies with all company regulations & procedures..
The Store Manager must be able to:
- Ensure communication is effective throughout store & back to brand team.
- Implement & review all stock loss prevention controls. Implement processes specific to store product/size/ location.
- Manage a team including; in store training, recruitment (where applicable), motivation, coaching, development, disciplinary & performance appraisals.
- Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines. Manage stock replenishment, product launches & promotions.
- Ensure store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally according to company guidelines & deadlines.
- Weekly /daily analysis of commercial reports & implementation of action plans where necessary.
Manage manpower planning according to needs of the Business.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous management experience within a retail environment.
- 2 years of retail management experience required.
- IT literate
- Excellent communication, presentation, delegation, follow-up, and leadership skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.