• Handle all the inventory requirements.
• Delivery requested items to the end users and control of the same.
• Ensure all the items received are as per the quotation, purchase order and
specifications, and invoices.
• Perform All fixed asset tracking and updating in the accounting system.
• Perform the archiving / scanning of all Finance Department documentation.
• Control and monitor suppliers payments.
• Support Accounts Department day to day activities.
• Other duties as assigned by the department
• High-School degree – Diploma/College degree in related field is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Good computer skills using Windows, MS Office
• Be able to learn new accounting system (AccPac)
• Good written/verbal communication skills (English-Arabic is a plus)
• Be organized and able to do multitasking.
High School Or Diploma/College
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Gulf University for Science & Technology (GUST) was formally established in 2002 as the First private University in the State of Kuwait to serve the ever-increasing educational demands of the local society and the Gulf region. Its primary purpose was to prepare generations of young leaders and professionals for the demands of a new global technological era, and in 2007 GUST conferred diplomas on approximately four hundred graduates.
Since 2002, GUST has continually improved and expanded its educational and organizational capacities while steadily increasing its enrollments and it has continued to leverage best practice from its strategic partnership with the University of Missouri at St. Louis