• Handle all the inventory requirements.
• Delivery requested items to the end users and control of the same.
• Ensure all the items received are as per the quotation, purchase order and
specifications, and invoices.
• Perform All fixed asset tracking and updating in the accounting system.
• Perform the archiving / scanning of all Finance Department documentation.
• Control and monitor suppliers payments.
• Support Accounts Department day to day activities.
• Other duties as assigned by the department
• High-School degree – Diploma/College degree in related field is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Good computer skills using Windows, MS Office
• Be able to learn new accounting system (AccPac)
• Good written/verbal communication skills (English-Arabic is a plus)
• Be organized and able to do multitasking.
High School Or Diploma/College
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma