Store Manager - Bath and Body Works -Kuwait
For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination.
In other words, a 21st century apothecary integrating health, beauty and well-being. Combining the introduction of spa products that are easily used at home with the incorporation of simple rituals into daily life, Bath & Body Works is committed to helping consumers improve their emotional and physical being. We have accomplished this by combining traditional spa treatments with botanical and natural ingredients, then developing an extensive collection of advanced, easy-to-use personal care products with proven effectiveness.
Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
Responsible for the management of a store within the normal range of sales turnover. Maximize store contribution by proactively drive sales, reduce stock loss & manage controllable costs. Motivate & develop team members, including non Alshaya Employees & ensure store and team complies with all company regulations & procedures.
* Champion the store teams to ensure sales, merchandising and promotional initiatives that are implemented to the required standard.
* Strive to exceed customer needs and expectations by identifying store specific service opportunities and correcting performance issues.
* Manage Employees and external business Employees to deliver business objectives.
* Maximize the potential for store Employees through in store training, recruitment, motivation, coaching, development, performance management, and appraisals.
* Implement store processes by driving and controlling business efficiency. Adopt best practices.
* Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Coach sales team on the execution of merchandising plans, implement optimum space management options based on store trends, brand and category performance.
* Oversee and quality check the management of stock ordering / replenishment and returns by the stock controller.
* Give feedback to the Marketing Executive and Area Manager in regard to the planning of promotional events.
* Provide weekly feedback on store performance, promotions and trends and provide a two way loop with Marketing team to enhance business.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com