" Castania" the Lebanese Roasting Company was founded in 1985. Castania has successfully expanded since its inception and currently leads the Lebanese nuts market with a wide range of products.
Castania Nut Boutique, a franchise renowned for selling finest quality nuts and other products from around the world, offers buyers exquisite, fresh, premium, dry and roasted nuts. At Castania Nut Boutique, each product is fresh with no artificial preservatives. Undergoing a rigourous process of selection and packaging, Castania's nuts have been duly recognised in the Europe and Middle East market for their packaging standards. From fresh to raw nuts such as walnuts, pine nuts, almonds and many more, all are available. Also offered at the boutique are the "jangada" (extra-large size) cashew nuts.
Apart from high quality nuts, Castania is also selling sweet nougats and Malban. Malban is a famous Middle Eastern sweet made of dried exotic fruit paste and covered with nuts. To ensure premium quality, nuts at the Castania Nut Boutique are hand selected and specially packaged to retain its freshness. Also available at the boutique are several different kinds of chocolates and Lebanese roasted Brazilian coffee. Some of the other products sold at the boutique are dry fruits, syrups and Dragees.
"Castania" a distinction of taste, brought to perfection over years of passionate dedication. Every nut has been carefully transformed into a savoury bite, to create a product tailored to your taste.
For more information about the Brand please visit our website : http://www.castanianuts.com/
* The Store Manager is responsible for leading a team of partners to provide an uplifting experience that enriches people`s daily lives by ensuring store standards are met and by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products within a friendly, welcoming and clean store. Ensures that all partners follow Brand standards for beverage preparation and by helping to provide a great working environment.
* Ensures that all partners provide legendary service to all customers whilst acting with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Castania Nuts.
* Ensures all policies and procedures are followed and leads by example.
* Sets goals and targets for increasing sales / add on sales.
* Demonstrates a calm demeanour and works well under pressure and or at times of high volume or unusual events. Can adapt in different situations.
* Drives store financial performance by effective analysis of results and action planning.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities. The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls. M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com