H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price through a broad and varied range of fashions for the entire family. The collections are extensive and new items come into the stores every day. This way, the stores are renewed and customers can always find something new at H&M. The goal is that it should be easy and inspiring to shop at H&M. The customers should always be able to find a good deal.
The diversity of the fashion range allows all of the customers to find what they are looking for to complement their own personal style. There are several different concepts within the women's, men's, teenage and children's departments. All in all, the concepts consist of modern basics, current fashions and clothes that reflect the absolute latest international trends. The collections are supplemented by matching accessories, underwear and sleepwear.
The entire fashion range is seasonal. Cut, colours and garment types are constantly being replaced or renewed to keep up with current trends.
The H&M store is now a well-established presence in most prominent shopping streets with considerable customer flows around Europe and in North America. In London, for example, H&M is located on Oxford Street, in Paris on Boulevard Haussman, in Milan on Corso Vittorio Emanuele, in New York on Fifth Avenue and in San Francisco on Powell Street.
The store environment at H&M is comfortable, inspiring and generates well-being. It is very important to give customers ideas and inspire them to choose things that suit their own style. Displays and mannequins are used to provide customers with inspiration for how to match clothes. H&M also helps customers to find their way around the collection and to combine garments and accessories successfully.
Please visit the host brand website at www.hm.com
* Maximizes store contribution through exploiting every opportunity to drive sales, reduce stock loss and maintain cost controls.
* Delivers the highest levels of motivation and development of team members and ensures individual and store compliance with all company regulations and procedures.
* Maximizes sales and exceeds store budgets, achieved through effective and continuous space, stock and seasonal management, and highest possible levels of customer service.
* Uses sales and space reports to determine correct allocation of space within store, and uses sales history to condense or open space out seasonally.
* Advises (Business Manager / Operations) on out of stock departments/lines, slow sellers or price sensitivities.
* Plans and organizes key/promotional events in a timely and systematic way, to ensure on-time delivery.
* Actively seeks out and exploits any additional opportunities to promote sales.
* Drives highest possible standards of in-store visual impact.
* Ensures brand/layout guidelines are being correctly followed to deliver brand values and ensure corporate 'handwriting' is evident in presentation.
* In conjunction with visual merchandising team, ensures up to date ‘look' to window displays.
* Drives sales floor presentation and housekeeping/recovery principles to the highest standard by regular walk through and corrective action/coaching.
* Ensures store achieves defined stock loss targets. Ensures store accurately carries out all loss prevention activities as defined by their stock loss action plans.
* Constantly seeks to improve staff awareness of stock loss issues.
* Actively seeks out and implements any additional opportunities to reduce stock loss.
* Participates in selection of new staff.
* Administers all staff issues.
* Initiates and promotes highest standards of in store training including weekly communication, daily de-briefs, product knowledge and on the job coaching.
* Identifies areas of training need within the store and develops or arranges programs to address them.
* Identifies individuals with potential within the store and formulates action plans or allocates additional responsibilities to further their development.
* Ensures a development plan is in place and implemented for ever
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,600 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 40,000 people from over 110 nationalities. The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls. M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com