Store Manager- Victoria's Secret- U.A.E
Today, Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation. The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young - It is all about her
Responsible for the management of a store within the normal range of sales turnover. Maximize store contribution by proactively drive sales, reduce stock loss & manage controllable costs. Motivate & develop team members, including non Alshaya Employees & ensure store and team complies with all company regulations & procedures.
* Champion the store teams to ensure sales, merchandising and promotional initiatives that are implemented to the required standard.
* Strive to exceed customer needs and expectations by identifying store specific service opportunities and correcting performance issues.
* Agrees and maintains in store events and activities with the Marketing Executive.
* Manage Employees and external business Employees to deliver business objectives.
* Maximize the potential for store Employees through in store training, recruitment, motivation, coaching, development, performance management, and appraisals.
* Continually drive the productivity of the store team by promoting a sense of purpose and a desire to succeed.
* Ensure the sales team deliver shrinkage targets and control operations using a clear plan for Loss Prevention.
* Implement store processes by driving and controlling business efficiency. Adopt best practices.
* Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
* Coach sales team on the execution of merchandising plans, implement optimum space management options based on store trends, brand and category performance.
* Oversee and quality check the management of stock ordering / replenishment and returns by the stock controller.
* Give feedback to the Marketing Executive and Area Manager in regard to the planning of promotional events.
* Maintain a sound working relationship with local brand Managers / distributors as well as internal support functions to drive business performance and control.
* Provide weekly feedback on store performance, promotions and trends and provide a two way loop with Marketing team to enhance business.
- Job Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.