• Maintain cost effective strategic contracts/blanket orders
• Ensure supplier participation in long-range business planning
• Establish long term strategic relationship with supplier and align them with business strategies.
• Evaluate current supply base for major and fast moving commodities and develop new or existing supplier to support future strategic requirements.
• Manage the effort of maintaining contracts/blanket orders to ensure continuity of services, increase of contract based buying and re-establishment or renewal of contracts where appropriate.
• BS Degree in Engineering or field related to procurement
• Minimum of five (5) years procurement experience
• Very good in communication skills
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language.
• Advanced computer skills, MS Windows and MS office
• Advanced SAP (MM Module)
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM), an aggressive growth oriented Saudi Arabian Petrochemical Company is poised for Major Expansions. We are looking for experienced and highly performance oriented personnel for our new projects; Acetyls Complex (Acetic Acid (AA), Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM), CO & Utilities Plants) as well as Methanol, Butanediol and Olefin Plants.
For more information kindly visit our website: