Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The post is a senior position mainly to manage and perform the project management and monitor the actual performance at all construction stages. It will also include the full coordination of all technical issues with internal and external concerned parties.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
A. Documents Control:
• Monitoring of related in and out documents and management reports.
• Internal and external relevant coordination and correspondence.
• Implementation of system procedure.
• Coordination with zoning, project planning, design, construction.
• Review structural design submittal calculations design sheets soil report etc…
• Coordinate with site inspection engineer.
• Review the structural material & shop drawing submittal during construction stage.
• Attend the related weekly progress meeting.
• Attend technical meetings with clients, consultants and contractors.
• Inspect the structural elements for site when needed.
• Coordination with PM for project handing over.
• Review as built drawings before issuing completion certificate.
• This post is to report to Associate Director (Planning Management Division).
• No correspondence to be issued directly to any external party, except structural report.
• The candidate should have a strong background in construction engineering, site management, administrative capabilities and managerial skills.
• The candidate should also be self-innovative, creative, and able to work under minimum level of supervision in a heavy workload environment. This will be beside a quality sense of defining technical problems, collecting appropriate and related data to establish solutions.
• Language Skills
- must have the full capability to read, analyze, and interpret technical reports, together with codes and standard legal documents in English language.
• Mathematical Skills
- high level of capability to work with mathematical concepts, apply them and their proportions to practical situations.
- high level on design analysis of different structural systems
- advanced knowledge in civil engineering Strength of material, continuum mechanics, elasticity, finite element, soil mechanics, and material technology.
• Reasoning Ability
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Physical Capabilities
- The nature of the post involves construction site visits, full exposure to all kind of climatic conditions, traveling and sometimes stretchy long working hours. Therefore good health condition and clearance of all kind of disabilities is a must for this post.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector; Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma