Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Plan & Supervise preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance of garage equipments & generators.
- Maintain disciplined, safe and environment friendly working conditions in garage through strict compliance to company's safety, environment, and all other policies and procedures.
- Maintain maintenance history of equipment through log book/maintenance reports.
- Utilize garage resources effectively to minimize dependency on outsource requirements.
- Generate demands, arrange & inspect equipment spares.
- Conduct/arrange technical training of subordinates to enhance their skill level.
- Prepare annual performance appraisals of garage staff.
- In-depth knowledge & hands-on experience of operation, repair, troubleshooting and overhauling of all type of.
- Cranes, fork lifters, trucks, earth moving equipment, diesel generators etc.
- Working knowledge of computer and commonly used softwares like MS Word, Excel etc.
- Sound supervisory skills
- Team work
- Interpersonal & communication
- Problem Solving
- Job Location:
- Multan, Pakistan
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Construction; Vehicle Inspection
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
Fatima Group was established in 1936 with trading of commodities and gradually entered into the manufacturing of various products. The Group has a success story spread over seven decades, expanding its horizon from trading to manufacturing. Today, the Group is engaged in trading of commodities, manufacturing of fertilizers, textiles, sugar, mining and energy.
Remaining true to its founding principle of striving for excellence, the Group combined the vision of an entrepreneur, the knowledge of experts, the commitment and business expertise of three generations to develop its core strengths, vision and mission. With the commitment and effort of its employees, professional management and vision of its sponsors, the Group has achieved the standing of being the most progressive and fast growing conglomerate in Pakistan.
The Group has made exceptional progress in the last two decades and diversified into manufacturing of sugar and fertilizers. The Group has a distinction of being the largest exporter of molasses and importer of di-ammonium phosphate (DAP).
In its endeavor to reduce dependency on imports, the Group is engaged in the quarry of rock phosphate which is used as production input in phosphate fertilizers.
The Group's future plans and growth matrix are strategically designed for further portfolio diversification in the energy sector, focusing on green energy.