Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Supervisor - Casual Dining( Delivery) - Kuwait
To support the company food stores in conducting guest deliveries, by managing a fleet of delivery vehicles and drivers.
- Overall responsible for the delivery vehicle and drivers assigned to him.
- Formulate efficient driver schedules to ensure optimum usage with no delays.
- Supervise the drivers to maintain the agreed delivery standards.
- Ensure proper maintenance of delivery vehicles.
- Monitor delivery time and delivery standards and improve if required.
- Ensure compliance of company policies at all times.
- Train, motivate and developing staff to work within the Alshaya work standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to schedule and control drivers in real time environment.
- Ability to understand the nuances of a home delivery system and adapt accordingly.
- Good people skills as this role requires constant supervision over people.
- 3-4 years prior experience as a dispatcher or in controlling/scheduling drivers.
- At least 1 year prior experience as a delivery supervisor will be preferred.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.