Acquisition, Storage and Delivery of Materials
• Monitor the timely submission of requisite customs documentation and delivery of procured material shipments to comply with customer requirements.
• Maintain and update the assigned Materials Management System Database (MESC etc.) in line with CMT and recognised standards to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the database.
• Monitors and follows-up issues of Insurance Claims and Duty Exemption to ensure satisfactory results.
• Plan and monitor execution of physical stock checks, review and validate 'Stock Difference' report and prepare 'Write On', 'Write Off' action list to support inventory optimisation.
• Monitor the timely delivery of SD/TA materials to support planned maintenance activities.
• Provide material statistical reports to support update of the Management Information System.
• Provide the section head with validated supplier invoices to support finance invoicing and timely payment.
• Organize adequate insurance coverage for materials in transit to protect company assets.
• Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
• Lead, motivate, develop and assess the assigned team to achieve business objectives and grow capability.
1- B.A. Commerce or Business Administration.
2- Six years' experience in a similar field.
3- Very good English language skills and competent in the use of PC applications (MS Office suite or equivalent).
B.A. Commerce or Business Administration."
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Oil/Gas; Industrial
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma