Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Supervisor Quality Assurance
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 55 of the world's most recognized retail brands, including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, P.F. Chang's, Office Depot and Boots. The company operates 2000 stores across 7divisions:
Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food Services, Optics, Pharmacy, Office Supplies and Home Furnishings.
M.H. Alshaya Co. stores can currently be found in 15 markets across the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic. It employs more than 20,000 people from over 80 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at http:
Supervise a function within the Division to achieve a business goals & objectives.
- Maintain internal systems to enusre quality and continuity of standards, including the delivery of internal and external service level agreements
- Complete reesarch & feedback findings and develop oportunities to benefit the Business
- Procure & enhance systems to incorporate internal needs
- Develop and implement systems and procedures to enhance department contribution to business and overall security of assets and information in compliance company policy & local law.
- Supervise a team within the Department.
- Develop internal& external relationships & liases with key areas to benefit the Business.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Management; Other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.