Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Supervisor -Teavana -Bahrain City Center- Bahrain
Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise. At Teavana we offer tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its Heaven of Tea' retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable teaolgists' engage and educate customers about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company's mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognised and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world.
For more information about the Brand please visit our website :
To support the Department Manager to maximize sales & reduce loss by actively working on the shop floor, demonstrating & driving excellent customer service. Ensure department standards are maintained in the absence of the Department Manager.
The Supervisor must be able to:
* Lead Associates to maximize sales through shop floor replenishment & outstanding customer service.
* Ensure that deliveries, especially replenishment are displayed immediately on the shop floor.
* Support Department Manager to ensure department is audit compliant & stock loss is kept to a minimum.
* Ensure awareness of associate's goals & support Department Manager in following up on them.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.