SUPERVISOR (BLASTING & PAINTING WORKS)
- Direct Painting works of any nature.
- Ensure safe working conditions for all personnel.
- Liaise with other filed supervisors/clients representatives.
- Adjust the planned daily workload of all personnel in his area as needed.
- Assist in establishing the work schedules in his area.
- Supervise personnel closely to ensure proper work execution and productivity etc.,
- Ensure strict compliance of client’s fire and safety regulations and company’s safety guidelines.
- Co-ordinate Safety Programs with Client’s Safety Division.
- Organize implementation of various safety recommendations for safety and health of his employees working under the contract.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- 5-8 years experience as a Supervisor in Sandblasting &Painting/Fiberglass Lining Works.
- Be able to read, write and speak in English Fluently.
- Good knowledge of relevant International Codes and Standards.
- Be capable of group communication to direct and co-ordinate the work.
Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma