Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
(For a multinational brand largest in Europe in its category)
The ideal candidate will have buying experience and inventory management from a retail background with excellent commercial and analytical skills.
1. Prior retail buying experience at management level in a wide range of retailing business includingcosmetics products. A minimum of 4-6 years of experience
2. Good at budgeting and planning inventory.at detailed SKU level
3. Considerable knowledge of negotiating prices, delivery dates and negotiating terms of contract.
4. Knowledge of computerized stores inventory records, which includes tabulating and recording data on inventory costs and supply levels to ensure an accurate and cost efficient inventory.(Microsoft Excel capabilities is a must)
5. Familiarity with basic warehouse management, cost-effective product shipment including custom duties and clearance procedure of the Middle East countries.
6. Strong numerical analysis skills to handle complex historical and forecast data with continuous monitoring and reporting.
Required Qualifications and Qualities
• Bachelor degree with good track record. A master or relevant degree in Supply chain management will count an added advantage.
• Fluency in English language is must. Arabic understanding is desirable.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualification.
- Fringe benefits include medical facility, 30 days vacations, air tickets.
- Company has an attracting bonus scheme for major contributors in the topline and bottom line
- There are un-limited opportunities to grow for the right candidate.
degree with good track record. A master or relevant degree in Supply chain management will count.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Fashion Design; Healthcare, other; Retail/Wholesale
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Our story began more than (50) years ago through the passion of Mr. Yves Roucher towards plants and environment, as botanic world is our only source of inspiration. We are proud to be the owners of our own field which through we get our botanic extracts as we use these natural ingredient in our products throughout natural extraction processes. Our factories go hand by hand with our plants fields to protect our environment through a variety of drastic standards and measures to participate in our role to keep our planet inhabitable for us and our generations, as our factories are certified for (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001). We managed to accomplish this throughout:
• 20 teams of researchers.
• 1100 botanic extracts.
• 20 new active ingredients every year.
• More tan 50 families to help us testing our products dermatological to ensure the efficient results and the safety of our products.
We support our customers throughout cancelling the unnecessary costs for packaging by using recycled and refillable containers. Also we helped to plant 5 million trees in the year 2009. Our products do not contain any ingredients of animal origin, and we have stopped animal testing since the year 1989.
Where are we found?
• 1,600 stores and beauty salons world wide.
• Present in 5 continents, 80 countries, with an average of 30 million consumers served by 15,000 employees’ world wide.
• 700 products in the assortment, 300 million products manufactured each year in our certified factories.
• 2007 turnover of 1.2 billion euro.
• No. 1 turnover & volume in 2007.
From here the story continues throughout the world, you are invited to explore the world of botanic beauty presented to you by YVES ROUCHER.