Supply Chain Manager - Nigeria
Develop and maintain cross functional relationships to provide effective support to the business, enhancing customer service and profitability of the organization.
Develop and Manage Key Performance Indicators to continuously help improve the deliverance of the Supply Chain.
Manage the relationships with the Copackers, Suppliers and Distributors and working with them to better the synergies between the organisations
Lead Cost saving initiatives to create a marked impact on the Companies’ bottomline
- Objective Analytical Power: to clearly understand specific task requirements and find simplified and efficient solutions to issues and processes
- Customer Orientation: high motivation to deliver beyond the job with a strong feeling of ownership and a feeling of being in charge of the job execution.
- Ability to work effectively across functional areas, and vertically through the organisation
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: