Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Assist the Support Team Leader in all his tasks. Undertake
technical support tasks as directed by the Team Leader and as deemed
necessary to complete assigned jobs
• Install single room one-day home theatre or audio systems.
• Conduct regular preventive maintenance for Guardian Program clients as
per the annual schedule and as directed by the Team Leader.
• Conduct on site trouble-shooting for the after sales service as per the
• Assist the installation team in executing and installing large projects.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
• Align, calibrate and balance new equipment after installation.
• Assemble, install and repair wiring, electrical and electronic components
and equipment as needed.
• Diagnose electrical equipment problems and determine how to correct
them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as
• Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using
hoists, hand tools, and power tools.
• Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that equipment
continues to run smoothly and to minimize down time.
• Repair or replace defective any equipment parts as needed.
• Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements,
using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Operate cutting torches or soldering equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• 1-2 years experience in electrical or electronics technical field
• Good communications and customer service skills
• Good time management skills
• High sense of emergency
• Very good knowledge of Archimedia products
• Accuracy and concern details with quality
• Be able to work under pressure
• Ability to use a variety of tools including:
i. Hand and Power Tools
ii. Soldering Equipment
iii. Testing Devices
v. Cutting Torches
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Archimedia is a team of industry professionals who are passionate about designing and installing media systems that deliver the highest level of picture, sound and control to discerning clientele. Our systems include full home cinemas, home theatres, multi-room audio and video, hi-fi systems, and full home automation.
Our media architects work with clients to identify exactly what they need, then to design systems that enhance their individual style. We also work closely with architects, interior designers and contractors to ensure that the system is aesthetically and technically perfect.
Archimedia are the exclusive regional dealers for Bowers and Wilkins, Rotel, Theta Digital, Sim2 and others.