Support Officer (Service Delivery)
The job holder is responsible for finalising, documenting, communicating, and ensuring compliance of all processes. The job is also responsible for providing business support for the tools currently being used Management.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
• 12 Years schooling or equivalent
• 5+ years experience in providing business support in a large organisation. OR Graduate with 2 years experience in providing business support in a large organisation
• Advanced writing skills in English
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to use diagramming applications like Visio.
• Photo editing application like Corel PhotoDraw
• In-depth understanding of analytical reporting and diagramming schemes.
• Experience in mid-level monitoring and reporting IT systems
• Continuous Learning and technical adaptability to new processes and systems
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.