• Perform survey works under the direction and guidance of the Engineer in charge.
• Check Contractor’s establishment of the primary horizontal and vertical control points including reference points and reference ties for re-establishing the points in the field.
• Supervise the Contractors surveying staff.
• Record discrepancies or technical problems to the Engineer in charge.
• Coordinate with the Contractor’s Surveyors on work priorities and schedule.
• With the Contractor perform joint measurements of the completed work for payments purposes, as directed by the QS via the Engineer.
• Check completed work for conformance to the line and grade required by the project plans in coordination with the inspector assigned in the work.
• Perform regular checks of the Contractor setting out to verify proper execution and accuracy.
• Maintain equipment in proper condition and perform frequent calibration checks.
• Review and comment appropriately to RFA’s as received from the contractor, when directed by the Engineer.
• Review and comment appropriately to shop drawings received from the Contractor, when directed by the Engineer.
• Ensure that the works are being constructed to the latest construction and shop drawings.
• *Ensure that works are compliant with the Contractor’s HSE plan at all times.
• Record all measurements and calculations etc neatly and accurately in field books as the work progress.
Bachelors in Engineering
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma