Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We have an good opportunity for a self motivated engineer who has the ability to effectively manage all swimming pool operations.
- Keeping all pools clean and up to safety standards by inspect, monitor, and maintain the pool on a daily basis and follow the proper procedures for cleaning and sanitizing it with chemical testing and control equipment
- Maintaining appropriate supply levels of chemicals and cleaning agents, evaluate and recommend pool supplies and equipment; orders and maintains an inventory of pool supplies.
- Operates filters, pumps, physically inspecting the interior of the pool with valves and drains to ensure proper functionality, and utilizes hand tools in the cleaning of pools
- Backwashes and cleans swimming pool water purification systems
- Localize, develop and implement the policy and procedure of the operating guidelines for products and services; and ensure compliance with Middle East Market
- Enabling delivery of quality and timely service to customers and assure customer satisfaction with accurate service records.
- Lead, coordinate and approve service quality performance indicators and standards, and monitor performance and direct reporting process.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an swimming pool engineer
- Preferred Qatar experience or any Gulf countries.
- A high level, effective and interactive communication skills.
- Leadership qualities to lead people from within. Capable of setting clear objectives, guide people to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Capability to develop and promote a Team Spirit.
- Proficiency in safely handling hazardous materials is needed to adequately perform this job.
- Harmful bacteria that prosper in a pool environment have to be controlled by regular and carefully measured amounts of purifying chemicals being mixed into the pool water.
- Have good record keeping skills to maintain logs of the pool treatment procedures.
- Manual dexterity is required to operate maintenance tools that remove leaves and debris from the pool
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable University
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Facilities Management
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma