Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Design and implement an international scale IT Infrastructure setup using up to date technologies and tools.
- Operate the IT Infrastructure across multiple offices.
- Maintain the server hardware and software patches with the necessary upgrades.
- Conduct the necessary preventive maintainance activities as needed.
- Carry out the day to day system administration tasks, including back up, performance fine tuning, data center hand on checkups and antivirus checkups.
- Plan, implement and maintain high security measures to guarantee site integrity, authenticity and protection against possible security threats.
- Research, evaluate and recommend emerging technologies to meet evolving business requirements and strengthen the technology environment.
- Help in training staff on system administration concepts and tasks.
- Working experience in administering and managing Internet sites and applications, including strong background in system tuning, security measures implementation and Internet system programming.
- Good knowledge in various Internet systems architectures and platforms.
- Ability to create, host, optimize and operate websites using Microsoft IIS and Apache Virualization.
- Ability to use Hyper-V and Vmware.
- Professional in TCP/IP, WAN and LAN Protocols and domain users management.
- Knowledge of MS Office technologies which includes Sharepoint and Project Servers.
- Teamwork oriented, self-motivated, sensitive to others, detail oriented, strong ability to work-under/handle pressure, flexible and wiling to learn.
- Working experience in administering Unix/Linux systems is an advantage.
- Microsoft Certification in any of the above subjects is a plus.
- Very good communication skills in English language is a must. Language abilities will be assessed in the interview.
Computer Science/Engineering or any related field of study.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Computer/Software; Computer/Hardware
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma